E-Visa from Australia to Myanmar
Apart from the various attractions that make Myanmar famous, Myanmar e-Visas also plays a crucial role in making the country popular among travelers, as it helped Myanmar come into the radar of travelers. Introduced by the Republic of the Union of Myanmar on 1st September 2014, Myanmar Tourist e-Visa is issued online by the Ministry of Immigration and Population.
It is a single entry Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) that permits applicants from Canada, & other countries, to travel to Myanmar for activities like sightseeing, visiting friends/relatives, or for yoga training for a particular period of time. Moreover, the country also introduced its business e-Visa in July 2015 to allow nations to visit the country for business purposes.
Australian Citizens can apply for Myanmar e-Visa simply with eVisaMe.com while enjoying various benefits.
How to Apply for Myanmar E-Visa?
eVisaMe.com offers you a comprehensible application form that adheres to security standards and can be completed within minutes by following the next steps:
- Select Destination & Visa Type: Firstly, choose Myanmar from the list of destinations as well as the type of visa you want to apply for.
- Apply Now: After completing the above criteria, click ‘apply now’ to move forward with the process.
- Fill the Online Form: This is the most important section, where you have to fill in your personal and travel details like your full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date, etc.
- Confirm & Pay: Once the form is filled crosscheck and confirm all your details and select the desired payment mode to make the payment. Here, you will have to provide the payment details required by the website.
- Get Approved e-Visa by e-mail: Finally, you will receive your e-Visa to Myanmar, after it is approved by the authority, on your registered e-mail in PDF format.
To know more about e-Visa click here.
More Information about Myanmar E-Visa:
Your decision to get e-Visa to Myanmar can be influenced by various factors, some of which are:
The requirements that you need to meet to get Australia to Myanmar e-Visa are:
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- Copy of Passport’s bio page.
- At least one blank page in the passport.
- Invitation letters, Hotel booking details, etc.
- Your return ticket.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account.
- Registered email ID.
For more information regarding visa requirements, click here.
Visa Fee :
The basic fee for Australia to Myanmar e-Visa is $50, with additional $18 service charges for standard processing.
Processing Time :
Depending on the type of visa you have applied for, the visa processing time can take 3-5 business days.