E-Visa from Australia to Vietnam
A country full of kaleidoscopic views, delicious cuisines, & historic landscapes, etc. Vietnam is a must-visit destination for many, with Australians being no exception. Each year, the number of Australians visiting the country is increasing rapidly.
However, visiting the country is not as simple as it seems, Australians with passport need to apply for a visa before they visit the country, which again is a strenuous task, wherein you have to follow lengthy procedures, rules, queues, etc. Considering this popularity, the Vietnam Government introduced e-Visas to 81 nationalities including Australia, Canada,
The Vietnam electronic visas (e-Visas) are issued online, by which you can simplify this process tenfold, making it quick, effortless and removing the hassle of visiting Vietnam Embassy.
What is Vietnam E-Visa?
It is an electronic travel authorization from the Vietnam Government that is valid for up to 30 days and allows you to stay in the country for the same. Issued in PDF format, Vietnam e-Visa for Australian citizens is processed in 5-6 days and is equivalent to a normal visa, though there is no stamp or label placed in the passport, during the former.
Australian Citizens can apply for Vietnam e-Visa simply with eVisaMe.com while enjoying various benefits.
How to Apply for Vietnam E-Visa?
eVisaMe.com offers you a comprehensible application form that adheres to security standards and can be completed within minutes by following the next steps:
- Select Destination & Visa Type: Firstly, choose Vietnam from the list of destinations as well as the type of visa you want to apply for.
- Apply Now: After completing the above criteria, click ‘apply now’ to move forward with the process.
- Fill the Online Form: This is the most important section, where you have to fill in your personal and travel details like your full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date, etc.
- Confirm & Pay: Once the form is filled crosscheck and confirm all your details and select the desired payment mode to make the payment. Here, you will have to provide the payment details required by the website.
- Get Approved e-Visa by e-mail: Finally, you will receive your e-Visa to Vietnam, after it is approved by the authority, on your registered e-mail in PDF format.
To know more about e-Visa click here.
More Information about Vietnam E-Visa:
The requirements that you need to meet to get Australia to Vietnam e-Visa are:
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- Copy of Passport’s bio page.
- At least one blank page in the passport.
- Invitation letters, Hotel booking details, etc.
- Your return ticket.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account.
- Registered email ID.
For more information regarding visa requirements, click here.
Visa Fee :
The basic fee for Australia to Vietnam e-Visa is $11, with additional $11 service charges for standard processing.
Processing Time :
Depending on the type of visa you have applied for, the visa processing time can take 3-5 business days.
What are the Ports of Entry in Vietnam ?
International Airports :
- Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong)
- Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Da Nang International Airport
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport.
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport