E-Visa from China to Cambodia
An amalgamation of cultural greatness, historic grandeur, contemporary lifestyle, and more, Cambodia is Southeast Asia’s most fascinating, enthralling, and rewarding destinations. From the world’s most impressive natural wonders to Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater lake, the reasons for traveling to Cambodia are endless and one can enjoy a vast array of activities in this scenic land.
But, that’s not all! Ever since the introduction of the Cambodian e-Visa, travelers are more eager to visit and explore the country and unravel its endless secrets.
What is the Cambodian e-Visa? Are Chinese citizens eligible for this visa? What are the requirements of the Cambodian e-Visa? To understand the workings of the Cambodian e-Visa as well as to get other necessary details, continue reading…
Cambodia e-Visa for Chinese Citizens:
Introduced to improve tourism in Cambodia by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in April 2006, the Cambodian e-Visa is applied online by the applicants, with a valid Chinese Passport, as per their convenience. It follows a simple and comprehensible process and allows them to visit the country for up to three (3) months, without going through the cumbersome process of getting Visas at the Cambodian Embassy or Visa on Arrival.
General Information about Cambodia e-Visa:
To help the applicants make an informed decision, here is some important information about the Cambodian e-Visa.
- Type: Single Entry Tourist e-Visa.
- Cost: Get Cambodian e-Visa at a minimal cost of $__, with additional charges of $__ for standard processing.
- Validity: Valid for 90 days, from the date of the issue.
- Allowed Stay: Up to 30 Days.
- Extendable: Yes! Cambodia e-Visa can be extended for another 30 days by contacting a local police station or immigration office in Cambodia
When to Apply?
Chinese Applicants can apply for Cambodian e-Visa anytime up to 6 days before their arrival.
- Passport, with at least 6 months validity from your arrival in the country.
- A recent digital passport size photograph.
- Registered email ID.
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account.
How to Apply for Cambodia e-Visa for Chinese Citizens?
Chinese applicants, with a valid passport, can apply for Cambodian e-Visa by completing the application form, following 3 simple steps:
- Opt Destination & Visa Type:
- Provide Necessary Details (your full name, nationality, DOB, passport number, passport expiration date, DOJ…)
- Make Payment (Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account)
After completing these steps, submit your application for review and approval, which once approved will be sent to you, in a PDF format, on your registered email ID. The processing time for the application is 4-5 business days, depending on the type of processing you have opted for- standard, rush, or super rush.
Things to Consider Before/Upon Entry in Cambodia:
Once you receive your Cambodian e-Visa, you are ready to book your flights and embark on a journey of a lifetime. However, make sure you consider the following before as well as after you reach the country, as they make the process more convenient and hassle-free.
1) Valid Passport :
- Your Original Passport.
- With at least 6 months of Validity.
2) Visa Copies:
Citizens of any nationality, including Chinese, visiting Cambodia need to carry two (2) copies of the e-Visa for the following reasons:
- One (1) copy of the e-Visa will be submitted to the immigration officer as your Travel Visa upon arrival in Cambodia.
- One (1) copy will be submitted upon departure, as you exit card from Cambodia.
3) Ports of Entry:
When you traveling with Cambodian e-Visa, Chinese citizens can ONLY enter the country through the following ports:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
- Sihanoukville International Airport.
From biking and cruising to diving, sightseeing, enjoying new and flavorsome Cambodian Cuisine, to more, now get your China to Cambodia e-Visa effortlessly and enjoy a trip that stays with your forever.