E-Visa from France to India
Whether you want to connect with your spiritual side, refresh your palate with flavorsome food, or want to experience a cacophony of sounds, vibrant colors, exotic and historical sites, or a once in a lifetime trip, full of assorted adventures, India is the destination for you, as excitement, fun, new adventures, and beauty are omnipresent here.
Ever since the introduction of Indian e-Visa, globetrotters have found a convenient way to reach India, with France natives being no exception to it. As per the statistics provided by the Indian government, millions of France natives availed e-Tourist Visas in 2017 & 2018.
So, what makes e-Visas so convenient? Why are they popular among travelers? To get your answers, read on…
Introduction to Indian e-Visa:
Introduced in November 2014, the Indian e-Visa allows 160 nationalities to visit the country for a short duration of 90 or 180 days depending on their nationality. It is a multiple entry visa that can neither be extended nor converted.
- Valid Passport (at least 6months Validity)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Registered e-Mail ID
- PayPal Account or Credit/Debit card
Find other e-Visa requirements here.
More About France to India e-Visa:
1) Processing time & Validity: Valid for one year from the date of issue, Indian e-Visa is processed in maximum 5 days.
2) Cost: Indian e-Visa is issued at a nominal cost of $__, with additional service charges of $__ for standard processing.
3) Ports of Entry:
- Airports : Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Port Blair, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam.
- Seaports : Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai.
4) Exit: Any authorized immigration check post can be used by applicants to exit the country.
To learn more about e-Visa, click here.