E-Visa from India to Ethiopia
Known as the ‘The Horn of Africa‘, Ethiopia is a landlocked country sandwiched between East Africa and North Africa. If you wish to travel to a country where you can explore historic monuments, mountains, astonishing landscapes, Ethiopia is the country for you. Home to over 80 ethnic groups, it is also famous for being one of the fastest growing economies of Africa.
However, the charm of Ethiopia doesn’t end here. Apart from being truly unique in its time, culture, history, & scenery, the country is also full of natural wonders, booming cities, and 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites, all of which are worth visiting. Moreover, Ethiopia has made getting Visas even more convenient for Indians and other international travelers by introducing Ethiopian e-Visas in 2017, which allows you to get your travel authorizations online, in advance.
Indians can easily apply for their Egyptian E-visa using various service providers online who can help them get this visa quickly, through a secure and reliable process.
Want help with Ethiopian e-Visa processing? Visit our secure e-Visa portal, eVisaMe.com today. The e-Visa is issued electronically after applicants complete the simple and easy process:
- Opt Destination & Visa Type: Here you select your destination and visa type. After which you are taken to the application form.
- Fill Application: It is here that you are needed to fill in accurate personal and passport details.
- Confirm & Pay: After you provide the required details and click ‘Confim’ you are taken to the payment, wherein you provide the required payment information and the fee of the visa, via your Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account.
- Receive Approved e-Visa: Once approved, India to Ethiopia e-Visa is sent to the email address you provided on the application form.
India to Ethiopia e-Visa: Points of Consideration
Indians, before you start applying for your tourist visa for Ethiopia ensure that you are prepared with all the needed documents and points of consideration. These points of consideration are:
1. Types: Types of e-Visas offered by the Ethiopian government:
- Types: The Ethiopian e-Visa is only issued for Tourist and Family visits only.
2. Cost: The biggest advantage of e-Visas is that they are cost-effective and require you to pay a fee of $52, with additional services charges of $25, for standard processing.
3. Validity: Ethiopian visa will let you to stay in the country for 30 or 90 days, based on the type of visa you have selected.
4. Processing Types: There are three types of visa processing:
- Standard Processing
- Rush Processing
- Super Rush Processing
5. Points of Entry: Travelers can use this visa only at a single port of entry, Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. If you wish to use any other port of entry, you must get the Visa from the Ethiopian Embassy in India.
Important Instructions for Indian Citizens:
To further make the visa process and your trip to Ethiopia free of hassles and complexities, here are some important instructions that you need to follow while completing the form as well as after you reach Ethiopia.
- Your passport should have at least 6-month validity from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia.
- The validity of an Ethiopian e-Visa starts from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia, not from the date of issue.
- All your document/passport/residence permit should be valid for at least six months from the planned date of entry.
- The e-Visa to Ethiopia cannot be used for business, as it is for tourism and family visits only.
- This type of visa can only be used if you plan to travel to Ethiopia via airplane and arrive at the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
- Ethiopian e-Visa is not valid at any other point of entry.
- Carry your Ethiopian e-Visa with you throughout your stay in the country.