E-Visa from India to UAE
Located at the entrance of the Persian Gulf on the east of the Arabian Peninsula, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), or Emirates, is the most spectacular and superfluously rich of the Arab nations. Home to some of the most mesmerizing and modern destinations as well as architecture, UAE undoubtedly is a part of every traveler’s bucket list, including Indians, who frequently visit the country to unravel and relax, in the glory of this culturally and topographically diverse nation. If you are searching for a place with an amalgamation of culture, luxury, adventure, and beauty, UAE is the destination for you.
With places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Palm Islands, Jabel Ali, Al Ain, etc. it is the perfect vacation spot that gives your everything in one place. UAE offers an exotic and novel travel experience, with its sunbathed deserts, extravagant malls, sky scraping buildings, ravishing cuisine, peaceful Mosques, rich history, luxurious shopping, desert safari, and more. So, whether you want to experience a peaceful vacation or a thrilling and adventurous trip, UAE is the destination for you. And ever since the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Interior launched an online visa service, enjoying a trip of your dreams has become even more convenient.
UAE e-Visa for Indian Citizens:
Introduced in August 2015, this is an Electronic Travel Authorization issued online after the applicants (Indian Citizens) complete the online application form , submit necessary documents, and make the required payment. This can either be done through the official website or reliable and secure online portals like eVisaMe.com.
An alternative to the Visas issued at the Ports of Entry and the UAE Embassy, UAE e-Visas make the process of getting Visas hassle-free, quick, and comfortable for Indian applicants. These are issued online and can be applied from anywhere, all that you need is a proper internet connection and some necessary documents that are crucial for visa processing.
Though UAE offers a free alternative, Visa on Arrival, to some nationalities, for a limited time, UAE e-Visa is still a more reliable and convenient way of traveling to the country.
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- Passport sized digital photograph.
- Mode of Payment: Debit/Credit Card or PayPal Account.
- Registered email ID.
Once you have all the necessary documents, information, and details, go to the online portal and fill a comprehensible application form by following the process stated below :
- Opt Destination & Visa Type: Select UAE from destinations and the visa you want to apply for, and click confirm.
- Fill Application Form: Here, you need to provide your accurate personal, Passport, and travel details here.
- Make Payment: The fee for the e-Visa can either be paid through a Debit/Credit Card or your PayPal Account.
- Receive Approved e-Visa: Once approved you will receive your e-Visa on your registered email, which can be used in UAE after taking an A4 size copy.
It is a single entry visa, which can only be used once for traveling within the country.
The e-Visa is valid for 60 days after it is issued and allows you to stay in the country for 30 days max, which is not extendable.
The cost of India to UAE e-Visa can vary based on the visa as well as the processing type (standard, rush, or super rush) you opted for. However, the basic fee for UAE e-Visa is 104$, with additional services charges of 25$, for standard processing.
There are three processing types:
- Standard Processing
- Rush Processing
- Super Rush Processing
The standard Visa type takes 5-6 days of processing time.
Other Important Instructions:
From carrying your passport and e-Visa with you all the time to ensure proper decorum, there are various instructions that you need to follow before and after you reach the UAE. Other things that you need to ensure are:
- All passengers (children and infants) should have an e-Visa to enter the country.
- You cannot use the Travel e-Visa as a work visa.
- You can only renew these visas once you exit the UAE.
- You may re-enter UAE on a new visa only if you meet the requirements.
- If you overstay in the UAE without renewing your visa, you may have to face legal action and be required to pay a fine.
So, get your e-Visa to UAE with eVisame.com and embark on a memorable trip.